Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
The Portland Design Works Bindle Rack is a seatpost-mounted rack designed to easily haul your gear on multi-day cycling tours or just across town. The rack is constructed of lightweight alloy and mounts to any size seatpost in seconds. Heavy-duty compression straps loop through saddle rails to carry your cargo. The Bindle Rack helps to prevent side-to-side sway while riding and rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts. Place your tent, sleeping bag, drybag, or other gear directly onto the Rack platform and pull the compression straps tight to secure the load up against the bottom of your saddle. - Rack mount fits seatposts with diameters 22.0 - 31.6mm - Rack deck measures 133 x 343mm (5.25 x 13.5") - Total Rack length: 432 mm (17") - Rack weight: .35kg (13 ounces) - Rated to 5.34kg - Lifetime PDWarranty
Strong and svelte, the Everyday Rack from Portland Design Works mounts to frames with or without eyelets and will fit around wheels and tires up to 29x2.4". The handsome bamboo platform is slightly tapered, giving the Everyday Rack a light, racy feel that looks great on a wide range of frame styles. The lower mounting bars allow panniers' center of gravity to be closer in line with your wheel, improving rear-end stability even when hauling heavy loads. Additionally, it means the platform is easily utilized, even when riding with two panniers. The Everyday Rack is crafted from durable alloy tubing, may be mounted to a rear wheel skewer, includes a tail light mounting point and solid, adjustable attachment arms. It's a breeze to install, so you'll be pedaling cargo in no time. Rated for up to 25 kgs (55 lbs). - Strong alloy tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 209 x 76 mm (8.25 x 3") - Height: 419 mm (16.5") - Weight: 1.6 lbs - Max Load: 25 kgs (55 lbs) - Lifetime PDWarranty
You'll be amazed by how much cargo you can transport with your very own Loading Dock. This attractive rear rack from Portland Design Works isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support up to 35 pounds so you can load 'er up with all the essentials. - Lightweight aluminum tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 2 lbs - Rated to 16 kgs (35 lbs)
You'll be able to haul a real payload with this strong rack from Portland Design Works. The Payload isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support a whopping 77 pounds of cargo. So you can bring everything along for the ride, from a week's groceries to the literal kitchen sink, you know, just in case. - Strong steel tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 1360 g (3 lbs) - Rated to 35 kgs (77 lbs)
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately). - Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing - Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars) - Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket - Eyelet for attaching light mount - Integrated u-lock carrying slot - Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes - Rack weight: 500 grams - Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm - Lifetime PDWarranty
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Planet Bike's Versa Rack means your steed with disc brakes can finally be made into a rack-packing workhorse. It's 6061-aluminum construction provides maximum strength and stability. Thanks to the clever design you'll have complete heel clearance when you install packs. Plus, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Versa Rack to your bike.
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. This model is designed to fit bikes with disc brakes. - Fits bikes with disc brakes: offset with integrated spacer - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
Lightweight aluminum tubing, stainless steel hardware, and fully adjustable upper stays make the Pork Chop rack a durable addition to any bike. - Fits most 700c cantilever and disc brake bikes - Tubular aluminum construction, 10mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware - Fully adjustable upper mounting brackets - W-bend at bottom of rack for easy on-and-off of hook-style panniers - Platform Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.88" - Weight: 650g - Weight Limit: 40 lbs.
Jandd Extreme Front Mount Rack is the only equipment to reach for when front panniers are a necessity. - All stress points are double-welded - Height (Overall): 16.75 inches - Height (Pannier Mounting): 12 inches - Width: 6 inches - Length: 13.5 inches - Weight: 1055 grams - Weight limit: 40 pounds
Jandd Low Front Mount Rack is an optimal choice when touring or commuting exclusively by road or in areas where ground clearance is not an issue. - Height (Overall): 14 inches - Height (Pannier Mounting): 12 inches - Width: 6 inches - Weight: 752 grams - Weight limit: 25 pounds
Jandd Standard Rear Mount Rack is designed to fit the needs of all riders. - Fits up to 700c wheels - AL-6061 construction - Platform dimensions: 6 x 14 inches - Weight: 816 grams - Weight limit: 40 pounds
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
- Replacement and/or additional rack for a second bicycle - Aluminum construction - Works with the BS-1 and BS-2 child carriers
Swapping your Giant Progeny Child Carrier from one bike to another is easy with the Progeny Child Carrier Rack Kit. It includes a rear rack and all the hardware you need to install.
Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
- One size fits all frames sizes - Easy, user-friendly assembly - 12MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 25kg - Baby seat compatible
The Fairdale Skaterack is a the simplest and easiest way to carry a skateboard on a bike. Tool free attachment to most any rear rack. Skateboard drops into the plastic coated rack and is held securely by a stretch cord. Rack positions board behind rear axle to leave plenty of room for heel clearance.
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
- Welded, powdercoated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs