• Designed to offer convenient, precision torque measurement for high end componentry • Includes 3, 4, 5mm interchangeable hex bits
Park Tool's CTP-4K includes four replacement chain tool pins and one 5/32" ball bearing. To replace the chain tool pin, unscrew the cap, and pull out the old pin. Use care not to lose the ball bearing beneath the pin. Install the new pin and replace the cap. Works with the CT-4.3, CT-4.2, CT-4, and CT-11
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
- Cleans and polishes painted, anodized, and plastic surfaces - Loosens dirt and grime for easy cleaning - Sprays on and wipes away quickly and easily - Carnauba wax creates a long lasting protective shine
$19.99 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
- Giant Torqkey w/ Bit Storage - Available in 4Nm, 5Nm, and 6Nm
Specialized's EMT Road Multi Tool includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 torx, and a regular screwdriver. And, it mounts to the bottom of any Rib Cage II water bottle cage (sold separately).
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Giant tire levers
The DAG-2.2 is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers solving a high percentage of shifting problems. - Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel - Adjusts to fit 20" to 29"+ wheels - Replaceable threaded tip - Upgraded large inner shaft for added strength* - Tighter tolerances for improved accuracy* - Improved clearance and reach to fit more frame/hanger combos including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers* *Compared to DAG-2
Specialized's Road Kit is the complete SWAT technology solution for the new SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby road bikes. This kit seamlessly integrates storage for everything that you need in the event of roadside repairs. - Includes SWAT Road multi-tool, CO2 twist head, 700c Turbo tube, valve extender, and money clip. - Also holds 16g CO2 cartridge (not included). - For use on applicable SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby bikes.
- Designed for precise torque and to prevent carbon fiber component damage - 1/4" drive torque wrench with chromoly ratchet head - Chrome plated chrome vanadium Hex and Torx bits (Hex: 2,2.5,3,4,5,6mm Torx: T10,T25,T30) - 100mm extension bar included
Page 1 of 1