There are days in the saddle where a jacket would count as overkill, yet it's still too cold to dress like it's full-on summertime. And, for the colder version of these kind of days, we created our Therminal Arm Warmers. They have a construction that's comprised of our Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. At the exterior, you'll find light levels of wind and water protection that'll have you riding comfortably through mixed conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Dual seam construction is simple and comfortable.
- Fabric Content: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Light-tack grippers keep the warmers in place.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Therminal fabrics feature a brushed fleece interior that insulates, while remaining highly breathable and effective at managing moisture.
|Black / Small||888818603503||64320-0102||210000019200|
|Black / X-Large||888818603381||64320-0105||210000019201|