Thanks for the interest in the team. Cadence Racing is for athletes of varying abilities that are committed to racing in addition to training together as part of a competitive team. Please fill out the questionnaire below so that we can understand your racing background and goals. Once you submit this application, a representative from the team will contact you with follow up questions if needed. We invite any potential members to join us for team rides and events that will be announced soon. We are currently working on a website with an explanation of team dues, clothing orders, etc so stay tuned for that as well. Thanks again for your interest.
New Cadence Racing PHL Membership Application
Cadence Racing PHL is a USA Cycling, USA Triathlon, Ironman Triathlon and PA Cycling Association registered cycling and multisport club located in and around Philadelphia, PA.
Cadence Racing PHL has certain expectations for membership, which you expressly agree to as a condition of membership by completing this form, including:
- For cycling members -- have at least one set of the team kit (bibs and jersey), and wear your Cadence Racing PHL kit in every race you enter.
- For multisport members -- have at least one team kit, and wear your kit at all applicable events. We race for team points and continuity is important.
- Participation minimum requirements. This outlines the team participation requirements and includes expectations for competing and volunteering for the team.
- For cycling members -- participate in at least five cycling related events in the calendar year (MTN, Road, CX)). This must comprise a minimum of three races as a competitor. The remaining participation requirement can be fulfilled through volunteering for the team.
- For multisport members -- either compete in two races and volunteer at 1 race OR compete in one race and volunteer at 3 races as a minimum.
- Wear helmets on any group ride or whenever wearing a Cadence Racing PHL kit.
- Act in a safe manner in accordance with local motor vehicle laws whenever riding.
- Help support other Cadence Racing PHL members during events and in training.
- Support and promote sponsors of Cadence Racing PHL
- Conduct yourself at races and on group rides in a manner that does not bring dishonor to Cadence Racing PHL and its sponsors. Cadence Racing PHL reserves the right to expel anyone at any time in its/their sole discretion, without recourse.
- Payment of Yearly Dues.
PLEASE READ THE WAIVER HERE