Profile Design Vertex 80 Saddle
Shell and foam profile specifically designed to fit how riders are positioned on the saddle in aggressive UCI-legal TT or triathlon positions (78° - 82°).
- Integrated rear cage mount.
- Designed for riders with virtual seat tube angle at 78° or steeper.
- Anti-slip microfiber cover to prevent movement on the saddle for a stable ride.
- Curved nose allows rider to rotate forward on the saddle
- Available in solid mold, or cut-away.
- Clamp Style: Std Rails
- Saddle Cut Out: No
- Material: Composite
- Length: 160 mm
- Width: 135 mm
- Weight: 341 g
|Black / Cut-Away, Chromoly Rails / 135mm||723660002466||SDVX80C1||210000010811|